National Service Line
Add：Zhujiang Road, Hexi District, Tianjin No. 81
Labor protection articles
Labor protective equipment (also called personal protective articles) refers to a kind of protective equipment provided by workers in the course of production to avoid or mitigate accidents, injuries or occupational hazards.
Labor protection articles are divided into general labor protection articles and special labor protection articles.
The use of labor protection supplies, by taking the barrier, closed, absorption, dispersion, suspension and other measures to protect the body from external against all authority or, under certain conditions, the use of personal protective equipment is main protection measures. Protective equipment strictly guarantee quality, safe and reliable, and wear comfortable and convenient, economical and durable.
In April 23, 1996 the Ministry of Labor issued the "Regulations of labor protection supplies management" (labor department No. 138) in People's Republic of China in June 29, 2002 Ninth National People's Congress Standing Committee of the twenty-eighth meeting of the "People's Republic of China" safety production law since November 1, 2002 implementation. (No. seventieth)
Circular of the State Council on July 19, 2010 on Further Strengthening the work safety of enterprises [Guo Fa  No. 23]
1. the energy delivered to the body protects against acute injury.
(1) when potential energy is changed into kinetic energy, it can be absorbed and buffered by medium, such as helmet, safety belt and so on.
(2) insulation protection of electric energy, such as insulated gloves.
(3) use reagent to change the acute harmful chemical energy into harmless protective way, such as the gas mask of acute harmful gas.
(4) to protect the operating personnel with fresh air, such as various gas masks.
(5) the protection of flying objects and falling objects, such as helmets, goggles, etc..
2. protection against chronic injury by energy transmitted to the body.
(1) the protection against chemical energy, such as protective clothing for the whole body.
(2) absorb and reduce noise energy, such as earplug.
(3) shielding of radiant heat, such as high temperature protective clothing.
(4) radiation shielding, such as anti UV shades.
3., according to the physiological parts of the human body classification
Head protection: plastic helmet, V shaped helmet, bamboo helmet, miners helmet
Face protection: head welding mask, organic acid and high temperature anti mask mask mask class
Eye protection: dust proof glasses, glasses, splash proof glasses, UV proof glasses
Respiratory protection: respirator, gas mask, dust mask, oxygen (air) respirator
Hearing protection: earplugs, ear protector, noise impedance
Hand protection: insulated gloves, acid and alkali gloves, oil resistant gloves, medical gloves, leather gloves, dipped gloves, canvas gloves, cotton gloves, anti-static gloves, high temperature gloves, anti cutting gloves
Foot protection: industrial boots, insulating boots, safety shoes, boots, acid and alkali resistant, anti-static shoes, oil resistant
Body protection: acid resistant aprons, dust aprons, overalls, raincoats, solar umbrella
High altitude safety protection: overhead hanging belt, electric safety belt, safety rope, stepping board and dense mesh
4. according to the protective use classification: dust gas supplies, supplies, anti acid products, oil products, insulation products, high-temperature radiation resistant products, anti noise products, anti impact products, anti radioactive products, water supplies, wading operation supplies, high operating supplies, anti microwave and laser radiation products, anti mechanical trauma and dirty activities cold, agricultural supplies, supplies and other operations.
How to configure labor protection articles?
(1) head protection: wearing helmets, applicable to the presence of objects in the environment with the risk of falling; the environment there is danger of hitting objects.
(2) drop protection: fasten the seat belt, apply to the need to climb (less than 2 meters), there is a risk of falling.
(3) eye protection: wear protective glasses, goggles or face mask, apply to the existence of dust, gas, steam, smoke or fog, flying debris, irritation of the eyes or face, safety glasses, wearing anti chemical goggles or mask (should be considered at the same time eye and face protection requirements); welding operations, Pelosi load wear goggles and mask welding.
(4) hand protection: wear cut resistant, anti-corrosion, anti permeability, heat insulation, insulation, thermal insulation, anti slip gloves, contact tip cutting and mirror objects or rough surfaces, may contact; chemicals, selection of chemical corrosion, anti chemical penetration of protective equipment; can contact with high temperature or low temperature surface when do the insulation protection; may contact the charged body, the insulated protective equipment; contact oily or slippery surface, the anti-skid protective equipment, such as anti-skid shoes etc..
(5) foot protection: wear anti-static, anti-corrosion, anti permeability, anti slip, fire protection shoes flowers, suitable for possible organisms falling, to wear anti smashing protection shoes; may contact the chemical liquid working environment to prevent chemical liquid; attention in a particular environment or insulation or non slip wear sparkproof shoes.
(6) protective clothing: thermal insulation, waterproof, anti chemical corrosion, flame retardant, anti-static, anti radiation, suitable for high temperature or low temperature operation to heat preservation; moist or flooded environment to waterproof; may contact the chemical liquid with chemical protection; in the special environment of flame retardant, anti - static notea